The general answer to this question would be, 180 days out from your arrival/check-in date. But, technically you can book 499 days prior to your arrival/check-in date. There are a few things that you should take note of if you are wanting to book your Disney World Vacation that far in advance!
- You will ONLY be able to reserve your room reservations at a Disney World Resort. You can either call the Disney reservation hotline or you could use a Disney Travel Agent, like myself, that will do the work for you.
- The quoted price will be wrong! The price that you will be quoted will be the rate of that current year, which is most likely NOT going to be the price for the dates that you are booking! Your quote will more than likely increase unfortunately.
- You will HAVE TO pay a deposit! You will be required to pay a deposit in order to hold your room reservation. This deposit will also change and will most likely increase once the rates become available.
- When do the new RATES become available? Typically the rates for the next year do not become available until the end of that current year’s summer.
- When can I purchase my PARK TICKETS? Whenever the rates become available for you vacation’s selected dates, is when you may then add your park tickets to your already existing room reservation. Once you add your tickets, dinning plan, memory maker, travel insurance, etc.; you will then be able to get a final price quote for your Disney Vacation!
When you are 180 days out from your arrival/check-in date, you will then be able to book your dining reservations! If you plan on you and your family enjoying a character meal or a nice sit down restaurant, you may want to plan on getting up early on the 180th day in order to make that reservation happen. Make sure to have your list of restaurants ready before you go to call or book online! You would be surprised at how quick the popular restaurants get booked up! To find out more about Dining Plan Locations, CLICK HERE! You can also SEE HERE where some of the character dining locations are!
At 60 days out from your arrival/check-in date, it’s time to book your FASTPASS+ reservations! When you do this, it’s very important that you know a few things:
- Do you have park hopper tickets?
- Which parks offer early morning magic hours.
- Best and worst parks each day
- The best attractions to use your FASTPASS+ on.
- Do you have smaller kids that would be scared of dark rides or have height restrictions?
You can choose to wait until a month out or book over a year in advance, it all depends on the type of vacation you want your family to have. If you have your heart set on a certain resort during peak season, then you might want to go ahead and book your trip as soon as possible. The same goes for restaurant reservations, you better be getting up at 7:00 am (eastern time) and making those reservations! But if you just want to play it by ear or decide to go at the last minute, you can do that as well. Just keep in mind that your first choice may not be available anymore!
An easy way of keeping track of all of this information and reservations is to book through a Disney Travel Agent! Using a travel agent will take away all of the work that you would have to do in order to book your Disney World Vacation. All you have to do is tell me all of your preferences and I’ll do all the work for you! I’ve made it even easier than that! Just fill out my FREE QUOTE SHEET! Plus I will be on the lookout for any OFFERS & PROMOTIONS that can be added to your vacation! To top it all off, ALL of my services are FREE! So why not sit back and count the days until your next Disney Vacation while I do all the work for you!