Two Savings opportunities are ending soon for Disney’s Aulani Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawaii!
$50 Resort Credit for the Summer!
You and your family can bring summer sizzle to your family vacation at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa with a special resort credit on select July and August 2017 dates.
For a limited time, you can receive a $50 Resort Credit per night for each room on your reservation on select stays from July 23-Aug. 10, 2017 when you book by Aug. 7, 2017.
Plus, you can also take advantage of complimentary transportation via Speedi Shuttle and a one day Alamo car rental, as well as the nightly $50 Resort Credit.
30% & 25% off Room Rate & $150 Resort Credit!
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa makes it easier to extend the fun of summer into fall. Now-Oct. 24, 2017, you can save up to 30% on stays of 5 or more select consecutive nights Aug. 20-Dec. 21, 2017 (excluding Nov. 20-23, 2017). You can even save up to 25% on 4 consecutive night stays. And, when you book this offer before June 19, 2017, you’ll also receive a $150 per-stay Resort credit.
**Savings are based on the non-discounted rate for the same room. The number of rooms allocated for this offer may be limited. Resort credits may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part, sold separately, transferred or refunded, and expire at 11:59 p.m. on package departure date. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation. Excludes suites and 3- bedroom Grand Villas. Additional charges may apply if more than two (2) adults per room. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Advance reservations required.**
Pandora – The World of Avatar is now open to Guests at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
The land itself serves as an amazing attraction for you and your family to explore and interact with, and the area’s two experiences – the thrilling Avatar Flight of Passage and the family friendly Na’vi River Journey – are already wowing Guests. But did you know there are actually many other ways your Clients can have fun throughout Pandora – The World of Avatar?
1. Match With A Banshee – Already a Guest-favorite experience, the land’s Windtraders Merchandise shop is home to the Rookery, a nook where banshees reside, waiting to be “matched” with Guests.
2. Visit at Swotu Wayä (“Sacred Place of Song”) – Located in the heart of Mo’ara Valley, you can interact with a collection of instruments fashioned by the Na’vi. They are connected into the moon’s root system and as Guests play the instruments, the area just may respond with music and light.
3. Test Out A Na’vi Translator – Also found in Windtraders, this fun device helps you learn Na’vi words.
4. Dine at Satu’li Canteen – Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Satu’li Canteen offers one of the most interesting menus at the Walt Disney World® Resort. Featuring international-inspired cuisine, vegetarian options and specialty libations, it’s the ideal place to refuel on an expedition through the Valley of Mo’ara.
5. Help Regrow the Flaska Reclinata – One of the largest and most fascinating plants on Pandora, you and your family can help this rare plant “re-seed” itself on Pandora simply through touch.
6. Channel Your Inner Na’vi – Windtraders offers a selection of Na’vi inspired merchandise. Here, you can buy their own set of Na’vi ears or a Na’vi tail. They can also get a Na’vi inspired look over at Colors of Mo’ara.
7. Get Camera Ready – Pandora – The World of Avatar is chock-full of unbelievable photo opportunities – from towering floating mountains, to surprising water falls and much more. And if you and your family want professional pics, Disney PhotoPass guides are on-hand at multiple locations throughout the land.
If you are ready to explore Pandora yourself, feel free to send me an email so we can get the magic started for your next Disney vacation! firstname.lastname@example.org